This story was written in collaboration with Forbes Finds. Forbes Finds covers products we think you’ll love. Featured products are independently selected and linked to for your convenience. If you buy something using a link on this page, Forbes and the author may receive a small share of that sale.
Apple’s Black Friday 2019 sales are always forgettable, avoid them. Instead, the real deals are to be found at Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart and Sam’s Club. So here are my picks of the hottest iPhone deals you can buy right now as well as the Black Friday doorbusters you need to bookmark.
Note: you can find my Black Friday 2019 guides to the current live sales from Amazon (here), from Best Buy (here), from Target (here) and from Walmart (here). I have also done roundups of the best Samsung phone and TV savings.
Forbes Gordon Kelly
Best Apple Black Friday iPhone Live Deals
Tip: you can buy these iPhone deals right now. Yes, Black Friday doorbusters will be bigger (notably from Walmart) but stock of these deals will be extremely limited (potentially only a few units per store). So if you want a bargain you can count on, these are the deals you need to know about:
- NEW STAR DEAL – iPhone 11 or iPhone XR – $580 iPhone trade-in with qualified activation on T-Mobile – Membership Wireless – shop deal now
- TOP DEAL – iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max – increased $500 max trade-in offer – Best Buy – shop deal now
- TOP DEAL – iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, or iPhone 11 – $200 gift card with qualified activation on AT&T or Verizon – Target – shop deals now
- TOP DEAL – Apple iPhone 6S, GSM Unlocked, 64GB – Rose Gold (Renewed) – $159.99 (old model, but a stunning price) – Amazon – shop deal now
- TOP DEAL – iPhone SE, 32GB – Simple Mobile – Silver – $59.99 – the cheapest iPhone deal you will find this year – Best Buy – shop deal now
The offers below do not make my top picks, but if you are loyal to a particular store or looking for a specific model these are solid deals:
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max – save $100 with qualified activation on AT&T and Verizon – Walmart – shop deal now
- Apple iPhone XS, 256GB, Space Gray – Fully Unlocked (Renewed) – $699.97 (save $600 on original price) – Amazon – shop deal now
- Apple iPhone XR, 64GB, White – Fully Unlocked (Renewed) – $509.99 (save $40 on original price) – Amazon – shop deal now
- Apple iPhone 8, 64GB, Space Gray – Fully Unlocked (Renewed) – $347.99 (save $100 on original price) – Amazon – shop deal now
- iPhone 6S, 32GB, Straight Talk – $149.99 (save $150) – Walmart – shop deal now
Forbes Gordon Kelly
Expected Apple Black Friday iPhone Doorbusters
Interestingly, all the major stores have left iPhones out of their Black Friday ads so far. But, based on historical data and discussions with industry insiders, these are the best Black Friday doorbuster deals you can expect. Just remember: the chances of you landing one is small.
iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max – savings with a new two-year contract: Walmart ($300 gift card), Best Buy ($200 direct savings), Target ($200/250 gift card), Amazon ($100 direct savings) – Not participating: Kohl’s, Sam’s Club
iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR – savings with a new two-year contract: Walmart ($400 gift card), Best Buy ($250/300 direct savings), Target ($30 gift card), Amazon ($300-500 direct savings on refurbished models) – Not participating: as above
Note: for older iPhones, don’t expect the deals on Black Friday itself to beat the Amazon, Best Buy and Walmart rock bottom prices available right now. So don’t wait for something better. For AirPods, iPad, Apple Watch, Macbook and iMac live deals check out my daily Apple Black Friday guide.
I will be extensively tracking Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019 deals and publishing the best offers daily, so be sure to bookmark my page.
More of my Black Friday Guides on Forbes