* Experience Talks from noon to 1 p.m. Tuesday, May 19. Darrell Freeman, co-founder of Reliant Bank and Pinnacle Construction Partners and founder of Zycron Inc, hosts an Experience Talk about maintaining balance for your business and peace of mind during an economic uncertainty. Register at bit.ly/2Z10VGu. No cost
* Home Buyer Happy Hour from 5:30-6:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 19. In this course, we will cover all the things you’ll encounter as a first-time home buyer: working with a Realtor, mortgages, finding a lender, what to expect from closing costs, how much money to have set aside for emergencies, paying bills and more. This class is sponsored by Realtor Marie King and lender Brian Kniegge, and presented by The Chattery. Register at thechattery.org. No cost.
* Southside Community Coffee from 8-9 a.m. Wednesday, May 20. Zoom details at chattanoogachamber.com/events. Join the Southside Chamber Council for their monthly Morning Joe. Held monthly on the third Wednesday of each month. No cost.
* Bench Builders’ COVID Webinar Series from 10-11 a.m. Thursday, May 21. Mike Lieberman, founder and CEO of Square 2, will offer helpful tips on how to effectively market and sell in this COVID environment, using tools like video, content creation, social media and your website to help keep your business riding the curve higher. Presented by Bench Builders. Register at bit.ly/2Z1SXNq. No cost.
* In the Office from 12-12:30 p.m. Thursday, May 21. This session is with Judith Pedersen-Benn, a counselor, teacher and trauma guide, and will explore reducing your response to stress with mind-body techniques. Register at thechattery.org. No cost.
* Find Your Funding from 1:30-3 p.m. Thursday, May 21. In this class, we will help you explore your funding options. We’ll cover traditional loans, crowd funding, bootstrapping, angel funding and venture capital funding. A representative from the Small Business Administration will be present to discuss SBA loans. Register at tsbdc.org. No cost.
* Nonprofit Virtual Happy Hour with Venture Forward and The Chattery from 4-4:30 p.m. Thursday, May 21. In this free virtual Happy Hour, April Corbett of Upstate Mississippi will talk about memory keeping. In this short 30-minute demo, pick up some quick creative ways to capture the stories that you will want to remember and tell for years to come. Register at thechattery.org. No cost.
* Introduction to Digital Art from 3-5 p.m. Saturday, May 23. Have you ever wondered how a cool graphic or design is created? In this introduction to digital art class, Seun Erinle of AIR Labs will teach the beginnings of creating those digital designs. Register at thechattery.org. $35.
For more on these events and growing your business, visit chattanoogachamber.com.