DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Technology Landscape, Trends and Opportunities in the Global Automotive Augmented Reality Market” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The technologies in automotive augmented reality have undergone significant change in recent years, with conventional function and control system to automated control system. The rising wave of new sensor technologies, such as magnetic hall effect sensor, image, and radar are creating significant potential for automotive augmented reality in various vehicles as it integrates a real-life environment with virtual details that enhance the driving experience.
In this market, various sensor technologies are used which include radar, lidar, image, and sensor fusion. Increasing adoption rates of advanced technologies by OEMs, rising consumer demand for enhanced in-vehicle safety, faster generation of real-time and reliable data from advanced driver assistance systems, and the growth of connected vehicle are creating opportunities for various augmented reality automotive market technologies.
This report analyzes technology maturity, degree of disruption, competitive intensity, market potential, and other parameters of various technologies in the augmented reality automotive market.
The study includes technology readiness, competitive intensity, regulatory compliance, disruption potential, trends, forecasts and strategic implications for the global automotive augmented reality technology by sensor technology, application, and region.
- Nippon Seiki
- Panasonic Automotive
This report answers the following 9 key questions:
- What are some of the most promising and high-growth technology opportunities for the automotive augmented reality market?
- Which technology will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting dynamics of different technologies? What are the drivers and challenges of these technologies in automotive augmented reality market?
- What are the levels of technology readiness, competitive intensity and regulatory compliance in this technology space?
- What are the new technology developments in automotive augmented reality market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- What are the latest developments in automotive augmented reality technologies? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Which technologies have potential of disruption in this market?
- Who are the major players in this automotive augmented reality market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- What are strategic growth opportunities in this automotive augmented reality technology space?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Technology Landscape
2.1.Technology Background and Evolution
2.2.Technology and Application Mapping
2.3. Supply Chain
3. Technology Readiness
3.1. Technology Commercialization and Readiness
3.2. Drivers and Challenges in Automotive Augmented Reality Technologies
3.3. Competitive Intensity
3.4. Regulatory Compliance
4. Technology Trends and Forecasts Analysis from 2013-2024
4.1. Automotive Augmented Reality Opportunity
4.2. Technology Trends (2013-2018) and Forecasts (2019-2024)
4.2.4. Sensor fusion
4.3. Technology Trends (2013-2018) and Forecasts (2019-2024) by Application Segments
4.3.1. AR HUD Navigation
188.8.131.52. Sensor fusion
4.3.2. AR HUD ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control)
184.108.40.206. Sensor fusion
4.3.3. AR HUD LDW (Lane Departure Warning)
220.127.116.11. Sensor fusion
4.3.4. Advanced AR HUD LDW
18.104.22.168. Sensor fusion
5. Technology Opportunities (2013-2024) by Region
5.1. Automotive Augmented Reality Market by Region
5.2. North American Automotive Augmented Reality Technology Market
5.3. European Automotive Augmented Reality Technology Market
5.4. APAC Automotive Augmented Reality Technology Market
5.5. ROW Automotive Augmented Reality Technology Market
6. Latest Developments and Innovations in the Automotive Augmented Reality Technologies
7.1. Product Portfolio Analysis
7.2. Market Share Analysis
7.3. Geographical Reach
8. Strategic Implications
8.2. Growth Opportunity Analysis
8.2.1. Growth Opportunities for the Automotive Augmented Reality Market by Sensor Technology
8.2.2. Growth Opportunities for the Automotive Augmented Reality Market by Application
8.2.3. Growth Opportunities for the Automotive Augmented Reality Market by Region
8.3. Emerging Trends in the Automotive Augmented Reality Market
8.4. Disruption Potential
8.5. Strategic Analysis
8.5.1. New Product Development
8.5.2. Capacity Expansion of the Automotive Augmented Reality Market
8.5.3. Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures in the Automotive Augmented Reality Market
9. Company Profiles of Leading Players
9.5. Nippon Seiki
9.6. Panasonic Automotive
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uruodt