Office spaces are rapidly changing. Even before the coronavirus outbreak, workspaces have been shifting and morphing in order to offer the greatest possible productivity to teams of all different sizes. A substantial part of these changes come down to design, but there are other components, too. Strategic and well-informed space management and the right technologies can make all the difference in whether an office helps rather than hinders its occupants.
In this report, we explore:
• Understanding the spaces and flexibility that employees want
• The challenge inherent in prescriptive spaces
• The opportunity to leverage predictive spatial analytics
• How workplace hassles can hurt productivity
• Office adaptations in response to COVID-19
[16 PAGE DOWNLOAD]