Technology within the commercial real estate industry has steadily advanced within recent years. However, the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic has rapidly progressed the adoption of new innovations across all areas of the industry. Throughout the crisis, commercial real estate professionals have increasingly embraced technology in order to ensure accuracy and improve efficiency. Companies and individuals alike are aiming to provide new products that maximize value and offer a competitive vantage.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Once you are an ALM digital member, you’ll receive:
- Unlimited access to GlobeSt and other free ALM publications
- Access to 15 years of GlobeSt archives
- Your choice of GlobeSt digital newsletters and over 70 others from popular sister publications
- 3 free articles* across the ALM subscription network every 30 days
- Exclusive discounts on ALM events and publications
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now